Christmas is the season of giving, not just receiving. I am a believer of the saying, “It’s better to give than to receive.” I don’t know about you, but I find tremendous joy when I give something to my loved ones.
Giving someone a gift at Christmas shouldn’t be a financial hardship. Your gift for Mom doesn’t have to be the most luxurious handbag. And, you don’t need to give the latest gadget for your little brother, stylish stilettos for your sister, or the most expensive cologne for your Dad. Your gifts don’t have to be lavish, it’s more important to give meaningful gifts to your loved ones.
For years now, I’ve made DIY Christmas gifts for my loved ones. Although it’s a bit of work, I find it more fulfilling and my family cherishes these gifts since I’ve taken the time to personally make them. Below are some of my best DIY Christmas Ideas.
- Glittered Votives
2. HomeMade Smores Kit
3. Hot Oil Hair Treatment via utry
4. Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies in a Jar
5. Spa in a Jar
6. DIY Monogrammed Mug via gluedtomycraftsblog.com
7. Pamper Yourself Jars
8. DIY Photo Display
9. Santa Claus Head
10. Homemade Lavender Bath Fizzies
11. Cute Wall Decor
12. Pull-Out Photo Album
13. Twig votive holders
14. Glowing Photo Luminaries
15. Decorative Mirror from Egg Cartons
16. Movie Themed Sweet Delights
17. BestFriend Mugs
18. Mommy Survival Kit Gift in a Jar
19. Christmas Detox Bath in a Jar
20. Just Marshmallows in a Jar