Sprucing up your kitchen does not require you to spend so much on new kitchen essentials. Reusing and recycling items from home that you no longer use, would save you lots, while giving your kitchen a new look.
Check out these 15 Hassle- free DIY Projects for your kitchen:
- Repaint your mugs
2.Store Knives in Bamboo Skewers
3. Dip-Dye Your Wooden Spoons
4. Beautify your cabinet shelves with washi tapes.
5. Make functional fridge magnets out of cute containers.
6.Keep your grocery list on kraft paper.
7. Give your fridge a polka-dot makeover with contact paper dots.
8. Make a functional hanging fruit basket.
9. Repurpose your mason jars as soap dispensers.
10. Label Your Jars.